Saturday 9 August 2014

Berlin

Berlin


How can one describe this most amazing city I can say I fell in love with this city as I was flying into the airport, it just looked so amazing from the air :),  I was in this fantastic city for three months, explored quite a bit of the city while I was there,
of course at the time I actually had thought that I was going to be staying there for a lot longer than what I did.

But the experience that I had was just so amazing, I was so sad to leave the city that I had fallen in love with so very quickly

I was pulled in by the history of the city, I learnt so much about the place even things that I never knew before :), everything from how Berlin began, the history of some of the old buildings and sites that  make the city wonderful, also all the history of years before the wars, when berlin was then stuck through the first world war, how it coped through the great depression and also the rules of the treaty that was placed on them, through world war two, looking at when the Soviets took over most of the city, while the other half was run by the French, British and also the Americans.

Also through the time of the Berlin Wall going up, the different stages of how this was made, the many years and differences of East and West Berlin, which can still be noticed today, and to also how Berlin has been able to slowly bring itself back together and rebuild after the Berlin wall finally went down in 1989, which Berlin will be celebrating 25 years of this year in November

There are so many incredible things to see and do here in Berlin, that calls out to any body, there are all the Historical sites, the museums, shopping centres, food, festivals, music and everything and anything for all kinds of people no matter what you like'

this is one I would recommend to anybody

I Love Berlin <3

Here are just a few little pictures, and following on after this blog is some information on all the different sites of the city.



 
. Berlin from the air as I was leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment